Saturday, February 06, 2010

Window shopping: Hispanitas



So as I was walking past the shoe store, I noticed that they were having a weekend sale. I stopped in to see if the pair of Hispanitas shoes I'd been lusting after for the last few months were on sale. (The image above is sadly not of the ones I wanted, but I couldn't find a pic of them online after ages and ages of searching. They're fabulous, though, and I want them, too!)

The good news is that they were. The bad news is that they were still too expensive for me to buy.

More pics of gorgeous shoes that I want very badly, after the cut.





The combination of the amazing colors plus the retro-yet-modern styling is what gets me, I think. Plus the craftsmanship is simply outstanding.

Check them out at www.hispanitas.com (site is in Spanish).

2 comments:

  1. these are so you! get them! get them! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my dreams, perhaps. Maybe once I have an actual income... I can't wait for the day!

    ReplyDelete