Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Introductory material and such things

Chances are, if you're reading this, you know who I am and what I'm up to. However, just in case you don't, I suppose I should provide a few biographical details.

Age: 32
Sex: F
Marital status: Divorced, currently attached (sort of -- this is a long story that I'm sure will be discussed in more detail at some point)
Education: BA in English, AS in Nursing
Occupation: medical student (well, I haven't officially started yet, but I'm trying to get used to the sound of it)
Former occupations: RN, CNA, unit secretary, optometric assistant, waitress, record store clerk
Hobbies: games of all sorts, reading, writing, singing (mostly in the shower), cooking, wine and spirit drinking, the Student Doctor Network.

The purpose of the blog is primarily to record my thoughts and experiences during medical school. If someone finds reading it helpful, interesting, funny, or simply a way to pass a few moments, then that's fantastic. But really, I'm writing it more for me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:59 PM

    Singing in the shower is the best kind, in the car is a close second.

    ReplyDelete