Monday, August 28, 2006

OK, a little bitty real one.


I've managed to tweak the template into something resembling what I want, though it's taken me all night. (My HTML-fu is weak, sadly.)

I'm starting medical school two weeks from today. I'm starting my move on Friday. After the seemingly endless hurry-up-and-wait of the application process, things are finally beginning.

It's a good feeling. Scary, but good.

I know I'm going to be experiencing some stress in the upcoming months (and this may be a massive understatement). The picture above is from my recent and very relaxing Door County vacation that I want to make into my own personal zen magnet, bringing me peace and calm whenever I need it.

But for now, vacation's over. Time to sink my teeth in. I've been waiting a long time for this, and I'm hungry.

2 comments: