Sunday, October 01, 2006

Quiet weekend



Not much going on this weekend. Yesterday I went grocery shopping with one of my friends from the class who was kind enough to take me to a grocery store outside of Hyde Park so that I could escape the hellacious prices here. The store we went to is in the South Loop, and has what is, I think, a pretty nice view. :) Ten minutes before I took this picture (with my cell phone) it was the brightest, sunniest day you could imagine. Shortly after I took this picture it began absolutely pouring. Fortunately, today was gorgeous.

Other than that, I cleaned up my place, did laundry, and studied a bit. This afternoon I had to go recert for BLS, which was of course no problem. This upcoming week is looking pretty busy, and is our last exam-free week until after Thanksgiving, so I think that the honeymoon (as far as the workload) is going to be over pretty soon. But I'm still enjoying what we are covering, for the most part -- biochemistry is a bit of a snooze but I hope it will get more interesting as we move past the basics -- and I'm loving the anatomy stuff (we're still in embryo/histo), so all is good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment