Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Update

I'm Tina Fey... well, not anymore!

Very nice weekend, which is fabulous because I needed the break. I cleaned my apartment, got stuff at Office Depot to organize with, read some books, watched a little TV, previewed the material for my first lectures on Monday, and found the pilot for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip on the NBC website so I got to watch it after all. Yay! I *heart* Bradley Whitford almost as much as I *heart* Aaron Sorkin. It was pretty good and I think the show has a lot of promise. Perhaps it was my bias showing, but I thought it was pretty easy to tell who had worked with Sorkin before and who hadn't, or at least not as much. That style of speaking is hard for a lot of actors. Hopefully it will only get better. :) It bothered me a little that the font used for the credits and the title cards was the same as on the West Wing. It made me want my Josh'n'Donna, Jed'n'Abbey, Sam'n'Ainsley, and CJ'n'Danny (or Toby, I liked both pairings), dammit. Oh, well. At least I got Josh and Danny. Must be grateful for what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment