Thursday, September 14, 2006

Yawn.

I suppose I should write something but I'm pretty beat.

I had caffeine in the evening yesterday (never a good thing for me) and as a result slept for crap and have been tired all day. Fortunately we got out a little early today. I took care of some more things around the apartment, worked a little bit on my portion of the poster presentation my group is giving tomorrow on Medicare and Medicaid, had a lovely virtual dinner with a friend (mwah!) , and spent the rest of the evening relaxing, listening to music, and dicking around on the Internet.

The presentations today were very good, as usual. One on LGBT disparities, one on translators and limited English proficiency, one on race and ED care, and one on Type 2 DM.

I can't believe the first week is almost over already. =O

No comments:

Post a Comment